CCRU and contractor information

Information for contractors

Contractor Control Review Procedure

  • If you are required to work on campus as a contractor you will be required to follow the Contractor Compliance Review Procedure.

  • To obtain an Authorisation to Work permit on site you will need to register your company by completing the EAL SafePermit Registration form. Please note this is required for all companies.

  • Only one person is required to register to set up your company. Further log ins can be created by this user once they have received access.

Contractor login

Forms & Supporting Documents

You can download all the necessary forms and supporting documents for this process here:

Contractor Control Review Procedure

EAL SafePermit Registration

CCRU Infringement Policy